CONVERSE american flag, Nike "little sister" shox

Posted by ellen 
ellen
CONVERSE american flag, Nike "little sister" shox
January 12, 2009 02:02PM
Hey

I've been to NYC earlier.. and I've heard you're so good on sneakers/shoes... and cheap too... but every time my impression is that the selection is no good. I've been to Footlocker, Nike store, Adidas store.. where shall I go to find different shoes to chose from, trendy colors, styles etc? I find f.ex Footlocker to be boring ,old fashion.. and always the same thing. a lot of "massive" shox.. and huge, ugly stuff.

I want those feminine, slim girly shox..(only two "shox")- not those air shox with 4+ shox..

And I want those converse shoes with the american flag! I'm sure you know which one I mean.. Here were I live they cost a little more than 70dollars... What's the price in the states? And where can I find them?

I look for trendy shoes from Nike in general.. and Puma too.. where2go?
me again
Re: CONVERSE american flag, Nike "little sister" shox
January 17, 2009 09:28AM
anyone good at footing??? answer my q above,please!

nike slim (female) shox and converse flag
Hello, I was wondering what store in New York City sells american flag women converse. It Doesn't matter if it's cheap or not. I'm looking for them. Please help. Thank You.
Re: CONVERSE american flag, Nike "little sister" shox
October 17, 2010 04:21PM
I don't know of a particular store, but if I were looking for them, I'd go to 14th St/Union square and start walking down broadway. by the time you get to Broome St, I'm sure you will have found a shop selling them.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 10?
Online Users

Guests: 4