Today Show Ask a New Yorker

Posted by ann rawn 
Re: Today Show Ask a New Yorker
January 09, 2009 11:52AM
Poor Brian probably hated to be the messenger, but yes, that is public property.
Sorry I missed you this morning. I was running late.

Maybe GMA next time?
January 09, 2009 04:50PM
I taped it, as it was the middle of the night Sydney time, will look at it shortly. I love that I can still get the New York shows here, Ron is in heaven, college football AND cricket, the best of both worlds.
March 06, 2009 05:45AM
Another outing this morningsmiling smiley
March 06, 2009 10:33AM
Good Morning... I live in Dallas, Texas. I have previously visited NYC but only for a days trip. I hope to visit New York again in the next year or so. I wanted you to know I saw your banner behind Meredith Viera on the NBC today show at around 8:30 this morning your time. Advertising works! Best of Luck with Your Site...Shawn
April 24, 2009 12:36PM
Another outing. Fingers did'nt freeze. Good news from Carmel car and limo. Stay tunedsmiling smiley
KT(akaDaisiegee etc)
April 24, 2009 12:51PM
According to Twitter PurplePlum was also there! Seems it's the place to be for AANY'ers. Wish I could get the programme so I could look out for you.
KT(aka Daisiegee etc)
April 25, 2009 08:39AM
Got a message on Twitter that PP was standing next to someone with a AANY'er sign! How bizarre that you should have been next to each other and not known it!
April 26, 2009 09:41PM
OMG! yes... i was there, at the today show and i was standing next to someone with a asknewyorker sign. i was going to say hi, but than a buncha cops starting yellin for people to move the heck outta the way.... so i walked away. now i wish i had said hello. sad smiley but yes! i was there!
April 27, 2009 06:56AM
Purple Plum,
Sorry we missed one another. The Rockefeller security keeps it moving. I always stand my groundsmiling smiley
August 20, 2009 07:03AM
Matt your slipping. Did I just hear you correctly on national TV asking wether it's "OK" for Michelle Obama to wear shorts? Your kidding me? Of course it's fine.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2009 12:51PM by askanewyorker.
August 21, 2009 12:09PM
Seriously.... flaunt those long legs Michelle!! Matt, get real mister.
week of july 19 Kathy and Hoda showed an undergarment called HUG MEEZ. I could not watch the following day to see if there was a results in finding the manufacturer or the company producing these garments. Any info pertaining to this would be appreciated. Thank you
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 16?
Online Users

Guests: 36