Today Show Ask a New Yorker

Posted by ann rawn 
Re: Today Show Ask a New Yorker
November 12, 2008 06:05AM
he forgot to mention another story....
while he was standing there he happened to run into my dad's best friend who is in town visiting from Wisconsin.
what a coincidence.
The friend said he saw kennedy on tv and came over to the today show to say hello.
November 12, 2008 06:11AM
about the parade,
I only watched it once, just about a block south of the marriott marquis hotel.
It wasn't a bad spot.
I think no matter where you are, it is going to be craziness. Just hope it is not raining so everyone has an umbrella up.

ORACLE: about dinner on Nov. 30....90% chance we can make it. count us in for now. My brother is in town that weekend but I am pretty sure he's busy with business stuff that night and our night with him will be Monday.
An entire family coated in yellow base paint! That is hilarious! I love that they're such good sports.
Kennedy should try tattooing the site's ad on his nude ass and standing by the Today Show's studio with his pants down.
BETTER YET. He should get -and he could- I've seen him work his magic - a bunchof people, well only enough for each letter and of course the @ and have a row of streakers who traverse sideways through rockefeller center and beyod until they are stopped. or they run into a getaway truck and are whisked away to GMA and any other bloody morning show. That would be a coup. cw
November 17, 2008 04:40PM
O.K AANYer's hitting The Today Show tomorrow. Matt and friends are still roaming the earth so that leaves lovely Kathy Lee and Hoda in the 4th hr starting 10am hr who love promoting Ask a New Yorker's bannerwinking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2009 09:36AM by askanewyorker.
Oracle?
November 17, 2008 05:24PM
I'll be watching! But check the weather forecast, it's not looking too good for tomorrow. Make sure your sign is waterproof.
Displaced NewYawka
November 18, 2008 09:39AM
Just saw you on the Today show. LOVE it! So ingenious! LOVE THE SITE!!!

We are displaced NewYAWKA's living in Georgia. (we tell people we lost the bet)
Our sons choir has been invited to sing at Carnegie Hall in April!! Imagine that?? We are SO excited!

Anyway, it's costing each student $1800 (man, I'm in the wrong business) and he is doing some heavy duty fund-raising. Who do I contact with a business proposition? I probably need to talk to someone in marketing.

Hope to see you on ALL the morning shows. I've marked this page in favorites, so post when and where you'll be so we can watch. I've already sent the site to our Choir Director.

Dang...I MISS NEW YORK and LawngEYEland!!!!!!!
Oracle!
November 18, 2008 09:46AM
Great going, KM.... excellent placement -- the sign was visible over Hoda's head the entire time.

(I love the idea of streakers...might want to wait for warmer weather though!)
November 18, 2008 12:33PM
Damn!!!! I forgot to watch.
January 09, 2009 05:20AM
Off and running. Coming to get ya Hodasmiling smiley
January 09, 2009 10:47AM
Just returned. Coldsmiling smiley Recieved a nice nod from Brian,a cop, who said,"Went to your site yesterday, nice job" I repied,"Our sitesmiling smiley" Ask a New Yorker sign was getting some good air time especially in the fourth hour because Brian came up to me and said he had just recieved a call from upstairs and that the sign needs to leave. MMMmmm I'm standing on the street, is'nt that public propertywinking smiley
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 21?
Online Users

Guests: 17