chinatown to statue of liberty

Posted by purpleplum 
chinatown to statue of liberty
July 03, 2008 03:55PM
hi ya1
quick question... how far of a walk is it from canal st - chinatown, to the statue of liberty? is it do-able?
Re: chinatown to statue of liberty
July 03, 2008 04:51PM
Do you mean to where you can see it? You can't walk to it, it's on an island.
July 03, 2008 05:32PM
hi
umm duh. yeh i meant to where you see the statue of liberty. i know you have to take the ferry to actually get there.
gossip girl
July 05, 2008 07:32AM
battery park is the place where you can take a ferry/see statue of liberty.
you can get off the subway at "south ferry" taking line 1 or 9. from canal street, it's the fifth stop.
and I'm not really a newyorker.. I live in europewinking smiley though I was in NYC till 2weeks ago ( 10days vacation).
July 05, 2008 09:42AM
If you want to walk, it is quite doable. Just follow Broadway from Canal to Battery Park. When you get to Bowling Green you go towards the right. Not sure how long it would take, I haven't done it for a few years but shouldn't be more than 25 minutes.
How do I make it to Statue of Liberty from 59 Chrysler street, where the Lucky bus from Boston end? The bus website says the bus terminal is 1 mt from Grand Central and mentions B D trains.
I have seen the bus map pdf, there is no explanation there for the various symbols smiling smiley
It is Chrystie Street.
You misspelled it.

Walk down (decreasing house numbers) on Hester Street to Allan Street. Take the M15 bus to South Ferry.
Fare is $2.25 coins only.

Subway on Grand Street does not go near to the point where you can catch the boat to Miss Liberty.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 7 plus 23?
Online Users

Guests: 5