Visiting NYC in July - Parking??

Posted by regina 
I am visiting NYC with 2 friends for 6 days at the end of July. We are staying with a friend in Inwood near the last stop on the A line. We have to drive as that is our only affordable option. The friend we are staying with has no advice on parking since he has never owned a car. I have searched online and found some garages nearby. We will be coming in early on a Saturday morning and want to park the car and leave it until we go home 6 days later. Just want a convenient safe place. Any suggestions as to where to park, how easy it will be to get a spot on a Saturday morning? Cost for 6 days?
Re: Visiting NYC in July - Parking??
June 28, 2008 12:13PM
Use link below to put in address of where you will be staying, and time and dates. It will then give you map of all garages in area with rates for those days. You should not have problem getting garage space on a Saturday morning.

[nycgarages.com]
Hi !!!

Just in case you don't know where to go party : www.veroslist.com . You can have VIP entrance to nightclub. if you need any contact just let me know !!! meryna.lou@gmail.com .
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 19?
Online Users

Guests: 9