NYC elope wedding in July-where? Help!??

Posted by Lu 
Re: NYC elope wedding in July-where? Help!??
March 04, 2009 09:49AM
Hey you two! Yours was one of my most favorite elopements by far. Glad to see that you have great memories. Take Care! -Kim
By chance, I encountered this thread! My own life-long partner and I eloped to Toronto, and we now help couples to do the same. We are an officiant and photographer team. For more, visit [www.ElopeNYC.com]. Thanks for reading.
Re: NYC elope wedding in July-where? Help!??
April 09, 2009 10:01AM
This is Mary, the Elibrarian of [ElopeNewYork.com] - it was a funny coincidence, reading Judie's post about getting married up in Toronto - because I actually DO marry people up in Toronto (grin), as well as in New York. It's only a hour away by plane. I also marry a lot of Canadians in Central Park, so the traffic goes both ways. Actually, I think the only people getting married OUTSIDE in the Park with bare shoulders in the snow this year were French Canadians, folks from Rochester, and brave souls from Yorkshire.

We officiants often bump into each other in Central Park during "wedding season" - it's a fun encounter. I once married a couple in Wagner's Cove, and we climbed up the bank to Cherry Hill to find two other couples watching the wedding from a distance with a tear in their eyes - because it was THEIR wedding anniversary, and they were returning to Central Park to celebrate. The bride handed each of them a flower from her bouquet, and we all hugged and had a group picture.
Here's a little post about multiple weddings at popular sites with a fun picture of FIVE brides under the Brooklyn Bridge.

[WeddingsofNewYork.com]
[elopenewyork.com]
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 20?
Online Users

Guests: 6