ORACLE & MAREA

Posted by Mell 
ORACLE & MAREA
October 31, 2007 03:35PM
Oracle and Marea (and anybody else out there)......How about meeting Steve and me on Monday evening at 'The Rainbow' bar?

It might be a tight squeeze for you though Marea, if you have only just arrived in New York.

I leave for England at about 4:30 on Tuesday morning, so Mon is the only night we will all be there.

If not...open to suggestions. Can do Saturday, Sunday or Monday....any time! Can't wait....all excited just thinking about it!

By the way....Happy Halloween!!!
Re: ORACLE & MAREA
October 31, 2007 05:13PM
Sorry Mell we won't get to the apartment till around 7pm and then will be heading to Gym Bar in Chelsea to see our son who is working there, I haven't seen him since February so he will be our first port of call.
Oracle?
November 01, 2007 08:57AM
How nice, I didn't think you guys were due back in NY yet! How about if we meet at the Gym Bar? It'll have to be an early night, but we could all say hi, anyway.
November 01, 2007 12:17PM
Great idea, just tell us where it is and we'll be there...Monday 26th Nov.

What time would suit you both?

If Steve and I get there for about 8, we will just sit quietly and sip our drinks until you arrive smileys with beer.

Looking forward to it.
November 01, 2007 06:16PM
That would be lovely, we should get there around 8 or a little after, we will only stay for a little while as Ron has to work the next day. It is at 167 8th Ave at 18th St. I must tell you that it is a gay sports bar. It is very nice just like any other modern sports bar but most of the patrons are gay. some of the staff as well, though my son isn't. I'm not sure if he is on the door or behind the bar that night but his name is Keiran and he will be the one with the Aussie accent. Hope to see you there but if you can't make it we try to meet up at some other time.
November 01, 2007 07:09PM
Marvellous...see you there!!
November 02, 2007 02:08AM
...We should have met in the bistro at Macy*s!

Seriously though, it'll be greta to see you again, can't wait! Only 21 BIG sleeps to go!
November 02, 2007 03:59PM
Aaaaaaaargh!!! I thought you meant THIS Monday. I'm going to be in California on 11/26. Back in NY 11/28.
November 02, 2007 05:08PM
Sorry you are going to miss them O, but glad you are FINALLY getting to CA. Who's watching Lola?
Oracle?
November 02, 2007 09:04PM
My friend Stephanie. She lives in Brooklyn and is looking forward to a couple of weeks in the city. I'll be doing my usual circuit of family and friends, starting outside Sacto and then Sebastopol and Castro Valley.
November 03, 2007 06:14AM
Oh drat...what a shame Oracle!

Never mind, California sounds good. We will just have to come over again!!

Have a great time!
November 03, 2007 09:18PM
Sorry I thought you meant this Monday too. I'm talking about the 5th November. I can probably meet up with you around the 25th or 26th though. We haven't made plans that far ahead as yet.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 10 plus 14?
Online Users

Guests: 3