Camera Shop

Posted by Mat 
Mat
Camera Shop
September 28, 2007 10:30AM
I'm wanting to buy a camera when i'm in NYC next week, do any of you know a decent place i should try?
Re: Camera Shop
September 28, 2007 10:55AM
September 28, 2007 09:17PM
HA! The somewhat-fairly-recently left description of the staff at B & H was not only apparently excellent and to the point according to more recent visitors, but to the point for visitors from even more than a decade and a half ago as well! I bought more than one camera there (which was later either stolen or pawned while I survived my ca. 1979-1982 Lower East Side phase....[don't ask, don't tell] - WOOPS! I did it again! teehee!!)
November 07, 2007 03:48PM
By now you may have already gone to B&H on West 33 and 8th Ave in Manhattan. They are the biggest and most well known. But there are others along 6th Ave between 14 and 23 Street.
November 08, 2007 01:12AM
It's worth popping your head into J & R too.

I went there to by a Camcorder a couple of years ago, and they actually advised me against it, telling me it wouldn't work with the UK tv system, or it wou;ldn't be financialy viable, by the time I've bought all the softawre to make it compatible. They saved me a lot of heartache and money....when it would have been the easiest thing for them to let me buy what I want knowing that they'd never see me again!

Only 15 big sleeps to go!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 4?
Online Users

Guests: 5