What if you're not 21!!!

Posted by BlnDgIrl 
BlnDgIrl
What if you're not 21!!!
March 19, 2007 09:51AM
Okay...so my friend and I are visiting the city this summer! I am 21 and she is not! Everyone I have talked to that has visited NYC has said they are really hard on i.d.'s but...from my own personal experience I had no trouble what-so-ever with getting into clubs and ordering drinks and that was when I visited NYC for my 18th birthday. My friend is gorgeous...and not just bc she's my friend so I am thinking that an i.d. won't nessecarily be needed (did I mention she looks older). What are the chances of her getting into clubs without an i.d. Our other alternative would be to get a really good fake? Yes, no, bad idea?!?!
Re: What if you're not 21!!!
March 19, 2007 12:12PM
You're more likely to get carded at a club than at a pub or bar. If you go in to a bar on the earlier side, you'll avoid the bouncers that tend to show up between 9 and 11 PM. A busy bartender won't really bother you. Basically, if they ask for your ID, just leave and go to the next club. Don't get hung up on a certain club or bar and you won't be disappointed. Act like you know what you're doing and don't order a sex on the beach or other fruity fru fru drinks and you should be ok.
Re: What if you're not 21!!!
March 20, 2007 01:15PM
I got my first fake ID at 15. Never had a problem. Of course that almost 20 years ago..........Like Tribeca said, act like you know what your doing, don't fumble, add a year onto your DOB.

But please, do everyone a favor. Since we have had to deal w/a few idiots who can't handle their liquor & wound up getting killed (not trying to scare you but it's the truth), don't get piss drunk & PLEASE DO NOT GO OFF W/ANYONE YOU DO NOT KNOW. I don't care how cute they are, don't take a ride from them, don't go off w/them, don't tell them where you are staying. Exchange an email if you want to speak w/them again, but that's it. And ONLY take yellow cabs too.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 9?
Online Users

Guests: 6