How are you guys not all 300lbs!!???

Posted by Leigh 
Just got back from the most fabulous trip to NYC. Pod hotel was great! The choice of food there is phenomenal! How do you not pop? lol - Thing is, I'm addicted to Reeses Pieces now and can't get them in UK!! ARGHHH!

Thanks NYC .... loved every minute of it.

p.s. Was *so* impressed by number of New Yorkers who asked if they could help us, the minute we got our map out! THANK YOU xxx
Re: How are you guys not all 300lbs!!???
March 04, 2007 04:43PM
I know what you mean - I'm going over next week.....I find that all the walking I do sightseeing helps though!

I love Reeses peanut butter cups and also Peanut butter M&Ms! Already got an oder for the M&Ms!
Oracle?
March 04, 2007 07:05PM
Who says we're not 300 lbs.?

Really, it's all the walking, including up and down subway steps.
Oracle ... well you're not all 300lbs, 'cause I've seen some hot bods! lol

Richard - didn't try the Peanut Butter M&M's: are they as good as Reeses?

Anyway, I've checked the net and I can actually order Reeses Pieces online - for an extortionate price, but they're worth it!
March 05, 2007 03:20PM
Oh the peanut butter M&M's are gorgeous! I contacted Mars in the UK to see if they had plans to sell them here and they said they didn't think there was demand as they weren't "suited to British tastes"! Yet I know loads of people who like them!

I did think that the popularity of the limited edition Peanut Butter chunky KitKat might make them think again!
You can get those M&M's personalized to say what you want. Up to 16 letters I think. Don't you just hate when someone dictates what your taste is! I am still mad at Dole for taking Pineapple Sauce (just like applesauce) off the market. I loved it.
Leigh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oracle ... well you're not all 300lbs, 'cause I've
> seen some hot bods! lol
>
> Richard - didn't try the Peanut Butter M&M's: are
> they as good as Reeses?
>
> Anyway, I've checked the net and I can actually
> order Reeses Pieces online - for an extortionate
> price, but they're worth it!

I live in England and I can normally find most US sweeties at

[www.cybercandy.co.uk]

Their shop is in Covent Garden in London and they also do mail order. Not such costly postage smiling smiley
March 05, 2007 06:18PM
Do you mean peanut butter M&Ms or peanut M&Ms or are they 2 different things? We have peanut M&Ms in Australia but I've never seen peanut butter and didn't notice them while in NY but then I think those Reeses things are awful, far too sweet, so I probably wouldn't like peanut butter M&Ms but I love peanut M&Ms.
March 05, 2007 06:29PM
leigh, I love reese's pieces too, but do not care at all for the peanut butter m&ms. stick with the reese's smiling smiley
March 06, 2007 12:29PM
Marea - they are Peanut butter M&M's (we have Peanut M&M's in the UK as well, I recall when they were called Treats and weren't different colours - but's that's before Mars decided to just be one global brand and Marathons in the UK became Snickers!)
They are in an orange coloured wrapper.
March 06, 2007 09:06PM
Thanks Richard, I thought I had seen peanut M&Ms in the UK, I don't recall seeing the orange packets in NY but then I wasn't looking for them either. I might give them a try when I return to NY.
Had look on Cybercandy.co.uk ; got all excited to find Reeses Pieces .... and .... OMG ..... SOLD OUT! I'm gonna cry!

Leigh x

.... need ..... reeses ..... pieces ..... must ..... have ....pieces .....
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 14?
Online Users

Guests: 4