Tattoo Parlours

Posted by Ceit 
Tattoo Parlours
February 10, 2007 04:59PM
Does anyone know of any tattoo parlours with a good reputation in the Manhattan area? I'm going in September for my 18th birthday and we're staying in the Novotel hotel near Times Square and I'm wanting to research well before getting inked for the first time!

Thanks, Ceit.
Re: Tattoo Parlours
February 10, 2007 05:42PM
I can recommend The Village Star on Bleecker Street just round the corner from the W4 St subway station

[newyork.citysearch.com]

Clean and efficient
February 11, 2007 07:44AM
what are you getting (what will the tattoo be)? and where?
just curious.
February 12, 2007 04:52PM
I was going to get a full forearm tatto with a span of the solar system round my arm, but figuring this was a very long job decided I'd get it at home in Leeds. So the one I'm getting in NY is a symbol called the Bartskull, Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy's clothing line symbol. It's a love heart with wings. I'm getting in small on my wrist with the words 'NYC, 2007' in tiny letters underneath to remember my trip forever grinning smiley
DJ
August 29, 2007 06:21PM
If you are getting ink in NYC and you want the best you have to see Anil Gupta at Inkline Studio. The man is an amazing artist who has been practicing the art for many years. He books out for months at a time though, but may be able to squeeze you in if you're only in town for a short stay. He's expensive, but well worth it. Check out his site at www.inklinestudio.com. I got a chest piece from him last year and am talking with him now about a back piece for the fall. He's the best!
August 14, 2011 06:03PM
Three kings in Greenpoint, Brooklyn....victor in particular
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 20?
Online Users

Guests: 5