Christmas

Posted by Mell 
Christmas
December 24, 2006 06:01AM
Wishing everybody out there a VERY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! Have a great holiday.

I'm looking forward to another NY visit in 2007.

My daughter and her friends are coming to New York for a week over New Year...I am green with envy!

Love....Mell xxx
Oracle?
Re: Christmas
December 24, 2006 08:04AM
And the same to you. Have a festive holiday. Maybe I'll see you in the New Year?

Merry Christmas everyone!
December 24, 2006 10:30AM
And a Happy Christmas from me too...

Not long til I can book next years trip!!

Look forward to seeing Oracle next year too!
December 24, 2006 10:43AM
Merry Christmas to all of you and all the best for 2007.
December 24, 2006 05:30PM
Hi Everyone!!!

Thinking of you all, and hope you have yourselves A Merry Little Christmas!!! It is white for sure here at home. Those of you watching the Bronco game see we are getting a bit more snow. My favorite kind - looks like chicken feathers. Big Kisses to you all!!!!
December 24, 2006 05:48PM
This should interest you if you're worried where the great man is!!

[www.noradsanta.org]
December 24, 2006 06:55PM
Happy Xmas to all, we're having a cooler Xmas than usual with the temperature in the mid 20s (that's around 70 Farenheit) and have had some badly needed rain the last few days. We've just got back from the beach and the turkey, pork and vegies are nearly ready, we'll eat in about an hour and then to the park down the street for cricket with the neighbours.
December 25, 2006 10:22AM
Kelly and I wish every one a very Merry Christmas and glorious new year. We are in WI, the royal turkey has just been placed in the oven, soon the kids will ariive and gifts will be opened. Happy New Year!!!!
KT(aka Karen, Daisiegee.....)
December 25, 2006 10:25AM
Just had Christmas lunch here in the UK. Wishing all on AANY a great Christmas, and see some of you very soon. To KM and Kelly, thanks for keeping the site going, without it I wouldn't have met some fabulous people. Good luck to all in 2007
December 25, 2006 11:05AM
Merry Christmas everyone!
Hoping to come over either during the Summer holidays or failing that, the Autumn break.
Hope you all have a fabulous Christmas and a safe and happy 2007.
Big hug from Holland.
xxxx

Was once van Mullem, am now just Cozz!
KT(aka Karen, Daisiegee.....)
December 25, 2006 11:07AM
Lisa!!!!!!!!! Great to see you here, hope everythings going well for you.
Oracle?
December 25, 2006 05:11PM
I'm not a fan of technology (what a Luddite!), but it makes me very happy to give and receive Christmas wishes from friends all over the world.

Lots of love to all of you.... and welcome back, Lisa!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 14 plus 9?
Online Users

Guests: 4