John's Pizza

Posted by jennifer 
John's Pizza
December 20, 2006 03:08PM
Does anyone know the location of John's Pizza (or Pizzeria??)? I went the last time I was in the city but can not recall where it was. Thanks
Re: John's Pizza
December 20, 2006 03:56PM
I know there's one in Times Sq on W44th St ( I keep meaning to go and haven't made it yet) and I'm certain there's one in Greenwich Village on Bleecker St I think.
December 20, 2006 05:16PM
I went to the one near Times Square a couple of years ago, and it was a really pleasurable experience!!
Oracle?
December 20, 2006 07:36PM
Ahhh, John's is the best pizza in the world! The original location is on Bleecker between 6th-7th Aves. The midtown location, in a converted church, is on W. 44th between 7th-8th Aves.

You can always use menupages.com
December 21, 2006 10:22AM
Oracle, I went to the midtown one upon your recommendation! I knew that, if anyone would know a good pizza it would be you!
December 21, 2006 02:03PM
Thanks! I think we went to the times square location. It was very good and we will be going beck next time.
KT(aka Karen, Daisiegee.....)
December 21, 2006 02:18PM
I think I may try it in January...woo hoo
Oracle?
December 23, 2006 10:56AM
It's on the list.
KT(aka Karen, Daisiegee.....)
December 23, 2006 01:54PM
I'm getting soooooo excited.
Oracle?
December 23, 2006 05:45PM
Me too!
I am going with a group to NYC (30 of us) and I have been trying for 4 weeks to get reservations on the Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island ferry with monument passes. No one is responding. I have tried StatueCruises.com and the Visitors Bureau. I have also tried Circle Line...does anyone know the 'secret' to getting someone to respond? Any advice out there?

Thanks
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 7 plus 23?
Online Users

Guests: 3