Christmas Time in New York City

Posted by Jack Often 
Christmas Time in New York City
November 30, 2006 09:30PM
Greetings All:

I am just curious to what the most spactacular places people like to shop, dine and spend time in during Christmas time...I am assuming most people consider xmas time to be anytime after Thanksgiving and up until the end of December! I want to hear about everyones favorite restaurants, funny moments, romantic, embarassing, anything at all from your shopping experiences to hotel parties, clubs, etc...

Thanks everyone..looking forward to this one!

-Jack Often smiling smiley
Re: Christmas Time in New York City
December 04, 2006 10:29AM
English Shopper, Mell, and Daisiegee are lucky enough to have been there in that time period.
December 04, 2006 01:21PM
I was in NY from 28th Dec till 2nd Jan and am not a big shopper so I tend to give them a wide berth especially at holiday times as I hate the crowds. I'm also not much of a foodie, and like anywhere with good company! We went up the Top of the Rock for the first time on New Years Day and it was wonderful, absolutely breathtaking. One of my best memories of that visit was out walk across Brooklyn Bridge on New Years Eve. We'd hoped to catch the sunset, but it started to snow just before we left Manhattan so instead had the amazing experience of the skyline with snow--fabulous. My daughters top moment was skating in Central Park.
December 06, 2006 07:38AM
I just love this ice rink, The Pond. One of three in the city. It's a spectacular setting right behind New Yorks Public library. There's a Christmas fair happening at the moment surrounding the rink that is differnt then that of Union Square and Columbus Circle Christmas Markets. Bryant Park seems more upscale.

[www.bryantpark.org]
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 10?
Online Users

Guests: 9