Meeting people in the city

Posted by Kate 
Kate
Meeting people in the city
November 28, 2006 11:52AM
Hi everyone. I'm moving to NYC soon and have been researching ways to meet people my age once I get there. I'm 33 and will want to meet both potential friends and dates (men). My personal interests run from bowling and pool to ballets and museums. My favorite thing to do is go see live blues and jazz. I know about a few venues to meet people (8at8, etc) but is anyone knows of social networking groups that I can look into, that would be great. Thank you!
Re: Meeting people in the city
November 28, 2006 12:29PM
Have you looked at the Lunch Club?(http://www.thelunchclub.com). I don't think the events are just lunch times,and it looks like fun.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2006 12:30PM by Daisiegee.
November 28, 2006 09:10PM
Go to the ballet and museums. As you are probably aware there are many of both. Just talk to people, particularly unattached men, at the breaks or around you at the ballet and in the various parts of the museums. You will start off with at least one interest in common.
November 29, 2006 06:01AM
Lunchclub is great, it doesn't have many lunches these days but lots of other functions, also try www.evite.com
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 15?
Online Users

Guests: 9