Ugg Boots

Posted by Lucy 
Ugg Boots
November 28, 2006 05:45AM
Can anyone tell me where I can buy real UGG boots in New York, I'm visiting soon and really want to buy some!
Thanks!
Re: Ugg Boots
November 28, 2006 08:10AM
Here's a good link. David Z.

[nymag.com]

I just tried the above link and it apprears to be broken. Anyways the gist of the article is that they are hard to come by these wooly wool ba-ba apres looking sheeps..can only be found at David Z...no luck here the outlet center below.[davidzinc.stores.yahoo.net]

DAVID Z. in Chelsea. 655 6th Ave. New York, NY 10010. Corner of 21st St. map. (212) 807-8595. DAVID Z. at Union Square. 12 East 14th St. New York, NY 10003 ...

Join us on Friday November 17 for the grand opening of the newest Uggs outlet in New York! For the biggest and best selections of Uggs Boots and outerwear ...

[www.tangeroutlet.com]

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2006 08:41AM by askanewyorker.
November 28, 2006 09:20AM
Reno's on La Guardia Place ( not far from Washington Sq Arch in Greenwich Village) sell them
November 28, 2006 02:37PM
I see them any place that sells Birkenstocks, Clarks, or Dansko shoes.
November 29, 2006 06:11AM
The boots sold in the US as Ugg Australia are made in China, they are not real Ugg boots. Deckers,an American company bought the name a few years ago and tried to stop Australian and New Zealand companies from using the name Ugg. Fortunately the little guys down here in the southern hemisphere won the court case, although at great expense. You would probably do just as good to buy cheap imitations as the quality will be similar to what you will get by buying Ugg Australia brand. When I was living in New York I checked them out and the quality is very poor compared to the ones made here in Oz.
Re: Extra short Ugg Boots
November 19, 2007 07:20AM
Hiya,

does anyone know where to buy the extra short UGG's? Is it best to get these from the actual UGG store to ensure authenticity?

Thank you!
R

askanewyorker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here's a good link. David Z.
>
>
> [nymag.com]
> ligencer/n_9627/[www.tangeroutlet.com]
> n/local_events.cgi?center=RIV
>
> I just tried the above link and it apprears to be
> broken. Anyways the gist of the article is that
> they are hard to come by these wooly wool ba-ba
> apres looking sheeps..can only be found at David
> Z...no luck here the outlet center
> below.[davidzinc.stores.yahoo.net]
>
> DAVID Z. in Chelsea. 655 6th Ave. New York, NY
> 10010. Corner of 21st St. map. (212) 807-8595.
> DAVID Z. at Union Square. 12 East 14th St. New
> York, NY 10003 ...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Join us on Friday November 17 for the grand
> opening of the newest Uggs outlet in New York! For
> the biggest and best selections of Uggs Boots and
> outerwear ...
>
> [www.tangeroutlet.com]
> gi?center=RIV
Danielle
November 24, 2007 10:09PM
The actual Ugg brand store is open in Soho...somwhere around Prince St I believe
Chloe
November 25, 2007 02:12PM
Bloomingdales
December 03, 2007 04:14PM
Just bought a pair of real ugg boots from new york $208 in journeys next too ftlocker neer by macys or oppesit macys there real nice from Jacq Dempsey ..!
December 03, 2007 04:23PM
the link for ug boots is www.ugg/australia.org thats the real link if ya wanna no wer ya cn get ugg boots from go to googe then search ugg (Y)
December 03, 2007 04:26PM
i haveloads of ugg bots if you would like 2 by some call me on this cell number 078654457621 i have about 50 pairs of them email me on owen_dempsey@msn.co.uk
December 03, 2007 04:29PM
hi i am the one and only bob marly an i love the weedan i think ugg boots are great i have loads of them call me on my cell 0727236363773
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 2?
Online Users

Guests: 5