The Web Camera , Mell and Me! Sunday 26th.

Posted by English Shopper 
Only 5 big sleeps to go!

I've cancelled the papers, put the cat out, and told the bank manager that I'll be transferring my funds into Macy*s bank account..and now all I've got left to do id to sort out what I need to leave behind for my trip this week!

Anyway, Mell will be helping me decide how many more shirts I'll be needing on Saturday, and we're planning our web camera broadcast for 10.30 Sunday morning, local timne on Broadway/46th (just outside TGIF's)

In addition, I'll be making the briefest of appearances (subject to cuctoms clearance!) on Friday lunchtime at about 1.00 pm

We'd love all our friends to tune in to see our annual brodacast..and, if you're in the neighborhood..why not drop in and see us!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2006 01:32PM by (n/a).
I will be watching you at the webcam during my lunchbreak at work.....and wishing I was there too!...Then rush home to do the last minute packing, and off I go!
See you at the bar in Macy's ES!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

P.S. I could put it on the interactive-whiteboard in class and let the kids watch you too.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2006 02:42PM by (n/a).
Oooops!! I forgot to add on the 5 hours. I'll be having my tea, not lunch!
Re: The Web Camera , Mell and Me! Sunday 26th.
November 19, 2006 10:33PM
On Sunday it will be 12.30 am on Monday here in Seoul I may be up. On Friday it will be 3am on Saturday, I could be just rolling in from a big night.
November 20, 2006 01:40AM
I'll be tuning in....
Oracle?
November 20, 2006 07:28PM
Rotten timing! I've just signed on with Big Apple Greeter to meet tourists on Sunday at 10:30. Can't you possible do it a wee bit earlier? Or I'll see you at the Rainbow Grill.
Oracle....

We've had our pre-trip meeting, and have arranged to be at the Rainbow Grill on Sunday evening at about 7.30...hope to see you there...
Yippee, yippee, wahoo!!! Soooo excited............is it big coat weather?
November 22, 2006 05:12AM
So are you going to buy another big coat this year Mell?
I have a bright green sticky on the computer to remind me. I will be watching Sunday Morning and so shall be around for sure. Daisiegee, nice to know once again our eyes will be looking at the same subject even though we are not next to one another.

By the way, saw a lovely painting yesterday of assorted cocktails, who did it remind me of......
Oracle?
November 22, 2006 09:15PM
Rainbow Grill on Sunday sounds wonderful!

Happy Thanksgiving everone!
...see you there....without the beard (I mean me without the beard!)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 14?
Online Users

Guests: 5