logging in

Posted by regina 
logging in
November 04, 2006 09:30PM
how can i get in so i can read the question and post a question. Why is this site so difficult to get in so you can read what is being answered?
It use to be easy. I have answered the math questions and I still can not login or read th Q A page. Can you help me?
KennedyMoore
Re: logging in
November 05, 2006 11:28AM
We're doing everyhthing we can to correct these problems....webmaster has been MIA and it's just difficult. But we will fix the glitches. Thanks for your patience
November 05, 2006 08:46PM
Testing, I can't log in, register or post.
November 05, 2006 08:47PM
Well apparently I can post now, I've been trying for days. It's Marea by the way.
November 09, 2006 06:33PM
>grinning smiley<I think we are back on track, everyone. No spam, and I can log in! Can you?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2006 06:54PM by askanewyorker.
November 09, 2006 08:05PM
Wow, at last it was soooo frustrating. I had to even use a different email address to send that last post, now everything is wonderful
November 10, 2006 01:01AM
Well done KM. Great to see everything tickety-boo again. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Karen
November 10, 2006 02:34AM
I can log in again. What a relief! I felt like a piece of iceberg cut out from the continent... smiling smiley Congratulations for the forum upgrade job. that spam was horrible.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2006 02:37AM by liofo.
November 10, 2006 02:39AM
Apparently I cannot edit my message. I wanted to do so for testing smiley spelling because they weren't working before. So I'll try one line below and see what works and what doesn't.

:-) smiling smiley sad smiley grinning smiley :-/ :/
November 10, 2006 10:33AM
Tickety-boo! Cor thats a good one Karen! Love it. tongue sticking out smiley

Thanks for sending me the link to see the tree at Rock Center go up too. I was going to post it on it's own, but got the message "this page is unavailable" when I went to post as a question.

So here is the link for those who would like to follow the Christmas tree going up.

[www.rockefellercenter.com]
November 13, 2006 10:49AM
November 13, 2006 03:51PM
Wow, I always wondered how they got all those ornaments on the tree. I was just watching the link to the tree at Rockefeller Center. When will the switch be thrown
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 17?
Online Users

Guests: 6