What do you think of the New video profile on homepage?

Posted by askanewyorker 
What do you think of the New video profile on homepage?
October 23, 2006 12:06PM
National Arts Club Aldon James...working towards more improv stuff. Gotta love improveverywhere.com The possibilities are endless, Ask a New Yorker
Re: What do you think of the New video profile on homepage?
October 23, 2006 02:06PM
Isn't it the guy who appeared in the first show? A Video Profile Archive would be useful so we can view again previous shows, like with the Überchic and NYer of the month. I enjoy those videos, listening to New Yorkers talking about what they like or experiment. Thank you for all the time you put in doing that for us.
October 23, 2006 02:39PM
Correct, same guy but a more in depth interview specifically regarding The Club not the park. The first was Aldon giving us a history on Gramercy Park which is right across the street from The National Arts Club.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2006 10:14AM by askanewyorker.
The video profile archive page will be available on our myspace.com page which is coming soon! : )

- The Management
October 24, 2006 05:28PM
I need a new computer! This ancient machine hasn't got enough memory to run videos, or even most photos. And my office computer is firewalled from AANY. Geez, I feel like a cave woman.
Look on craigslist Oracle. We found a great buy at a yardsale $35 and now have an official eBay sweatshop in our computer room. It is also nice to check into AANYer while the other computer is in use.
October 26, 2006 01:16AM
Does anyone know the artist of the song on this New Video Profile?

thanks.
October 26, 2006 07:17AM
Handel's hallelujah Classic Gospel from The Nativity Album
I finally had a chance to listen to the interview. Enjoyed it very much. I was going to ask about the music too. Loved it.
October 27, 2006 03:27PM
I've just watched the video after a fraught week, and it was worth waiting for. Thanks.
November 12, 2006 11:19AM
Love the interview with that chap who's 6'7" tall. I'm envious of you KM---how often can you drop the expression Hebrew Homies into a conversation? Brilliant stuff, keep them coming
November 13, 2006 06:37PM
Love the rapper, one thing about NY is that you'll never run out of interesting people to interview, they're everywhere.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 14?
Online Users

Guests: 3