AskaNewYorker.com Is Looking For New Yorkers!

Posted by bibitob 
AskaNewYorker.com Is Looking For New Yorkers!
October 16, 2006 11:02AM
Askanewyorker.com is looking for experts who know everything there is to know about New York by giving them the opportunity to get paid for their advice.

Askanewyorker.com is the ideal source for information about New York from the people who know the most – us New Yorkers!

If you know have knowledge about the following, we need you:

- The best places to shop, dine

- The best shows

- The best sites

- The best means of transportation, etc.

- Tourist info

Our paid service will launch in few weeks we are now pre-registering New Yorkers with knowledge.

To sign up, please lick on the banner above!

Thanks

AskaNewYorker

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2006 04:42PM by askanewyorker.
would like some more info regarding this post-- and wht exactly you are looking for...
Re: AskaNewYorker.com Is Looking For New Yorkers!
October 24, 2006 05:40PM
I'd rather be paid in cocktails.
October 25, 2006 03:13PM
Let's have a holiday cheer sooner then later and I want to hear all about your recent trip and if the seats fully reclined.
October 26, 2006 08:50AM
Absolutely! I'm out of commission for the next week or so, but then I'll be ready to roar.

And, yes, the seats went absolutely flat on Eos. KM, you'd have to curl just a bit, as the beds are only six feet long. I love when the stewardess asks, "would you like your bed made up?" and then she hits a button, the whole thing transforms, and she puts on linen.... you have a fluffy duvet, a full-sized pillow, and even pajamas! Pretty fabulous.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 2?
Online Users

Guests: 4