WEATHER FORECAST

Posted by tpm45 
WEATHER FORECAST
September 03, 2006 06:33AM
whats the weather like in the city at the moment,just so's my wife can pack the appropriate clothing. Whats the shopping like at century 21 any good
ROB
Re: WEATHER FORECAST
September 03, 2006 07:33AM
At this moment the clouds are breaking up and I can see patches of blue sky.
ROB
September 03, 2006 07:51AM
Update on weather - Lots of blue sky and sun is shining. Looks like a nice day ahead with temperature in the 70's
September 03, 2006 11:08AM
Thanks Rob,the wife is pleased and she can now put away the wellie boots.
September 05, 2006 08:51AM
I had mixed experience with Century 21. I went for the first time 2 years ago and was overwhelmed with all the great stuff I could buy at hugely reduced prices. I went again in August this year and it seemed tired and dated, with very little in the way of what I would call fashion. I have heard however that the stock changes regularly, and I think my early August visit could have possible put me in between "seasons". The overall appearance of the place is a bit like a rummage bin, but my advice would be get there early (opens around 8am I think) and allow plenty of time - it's not a place you can flash-shop in. Also I'd actually recommend more than one visit - maybe take in Shoes and one clothing floor on one day, and everything else on another day. It's knackering if nothing else, and the changing rooms are tiny and disorganised (but you can take in 9 items at a time).

PS take an empty suitcase, or buy a cheap one in Century 21. The credit card queues move fasterthan the cash queues. Travellers cheques are not a problem. Have fun - tel your wife 3 pairs of designer leather knee high boots for 140 USdollars!! Bed linens are a bargain too!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 21 plus 1?
Online Users

Guests: 5