FREE DRINKS

Posted by tpm45 
FREE DRINKS
August 31, 2006 07:14AM
Will be in Times Square on on Tues at 10pm. You will know me straight away,Im the oe with the huge smile on my face,its a free drink if you mention this site and my name TPM45 Terry Patrick McLaughlin by the way.
Re: FREE DRINKS
August 31, 2006 07:36AM
where in times square will you be?
August 31, 2006 10:32AM
Im tight with money so I,ll be hiding from everyone...........Na just kidding,dont know as yet,as Im not sure how the agenda is going to work out,you know Flights times,immigration,traffic etc.

what say I meet you at the bottom of the rock, the foyer around 10pm, or some well defined spot in Times Square,your choice.

You deserve a few drinks for all the effort you put in maintaining this site, look upon it as a drink from everyone who posts.
August 31, 2006 02:51PM
Drinks! Now you are a regular!! We all love to meet for drinks smiling smiley Wish I could be there, but will be in spirit! That's 8:00 my time, and a glass of wine on the front porch thinking of you all will be nice.
September 01, 2006 12:57AM
I'll miss you by a couple of weeks tpm, otherwise I'm sure my other half would have liked to discuss Roeder et al!
September 01, 2006 07:27AM
hi tpm,
I may not be able to make it, possibly getting tix to US Open.
we'll see.
have a good time, anyway
September 01, 2006 10:46PM
First Hawaii for how long????? Now tix to US Open! Plus your fantastic website, gee KM, I think you are starting to live the life of Riley and I wanna be you when I grow up kiddo. smiling smiley
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 23?
Online Users

Guests: 5