I love NY

Posted by Nihad 
I love NY
August 28, 2006 10:38PM
I don't know what is hapening with me. When I live in NY i can't adapt there and I want to back in Bosnia, because I have good job here (shift menager in the Power Plant) my own apartment, weekend housa all my friend are here. In one word Bosnia is my country. But when I come in Bosnia I miss New York so much that I whant to back there after one week. For me New York is the best town for living in the world.
When I was last time in NY from March to July I couldn't find job there, I know that I can't work in the start like engineer, and I decided to leave and now agane after one and half month I want back there.
Do you have some good advice what do you think is better for me to stay here or to try agane to live in "the city that never sleep".
Re: I love NY
August 29, 2006 06:39AM
How did you manage to get the green card
August 29, 2006 02:18PM
You have to listen to your heart. If you did not go back to NY, would you have regrets later in life? Ask yourself that question, and listen to your heart.
August 29, 2006 04:32PM
I didn't have a problems to got an immigrant visa, I only show my financial situation and my university diploma like a prove that my reason to go o leave in USA is not economoc but because I think that USA is the States are the best place for a living and place with the most freedom.
August 29, 2006 05:04PM
Re: Salsa

That is problem I wish the both things and I'm not sure what is better for me.
Anything what I choice I have a chance to regret later.
Only thing what I don't like in NY is that life there is much faster than here in Europe. We here live more familiar life than people in USA and we spend less time to travel at a job.
Otherwise NY is for young people something special, you can feel that only if you visit NY.
August 30, 2006 02:13PM
I understand what you mean. Remember your home country will always be there waiting for you.

A friend of mine recently returned to his home - Manhatten, after 11 years. I asked him if he was going to take that long to return again. He said no, that even though his family no longer lived there, he realized NY was his home, and he plans to go every few months.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 18 plus 23?
Online Users

Guests: 6