New Yorker Video Profiles Homepage

Posted by askanewyorker 
New Yorker Video Profiles Homepage
August 24, 2006 06:58AM
Finally have arrived! We are planning on a weekly profile. Now all we have to do is get the spam under controll..progress.
Re: New Yorker Video Profiles Homepage
August 24, 2006 09:20AM
Loved it! Great to see you Kennedy, and just for info, I too love copper beeches, I have one in my back garden! This is a smashing addition to the site, lovely seeing Gramercy Park. Wait till Salsa sees it!
August 24, 2006 09:35AM
Thank you! It's been a long time coming. Onward. There's a more indepth interview with Aldon James Nexted week.
August 24, 2006 09:59AM
Very nice feature - NYC's Secret (and unaccessable) Garden. I was in the Arts Club building a couple of years ago and it's magnificent. Some of our most amazing architecture stands in the blocks immediately off of Gramercy Park.
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the memories Kennedy! I am so thankful that I was able to go into the park when we stayed at the Gramercy Hotel. Of course when Oracle and I open our B&B on the park (after we win our millions of course), you will all be invited for a garden party there smiling smiley. Of course the theme will be around the book Time and Again.

Live2travel, you need to read that if you have not already. Great time travel book that takes place in Gramercy, and at the Dakota. Fabulous photos of the Dakota also.
August 24, 2006 11:05AM
Salsa - thanks for the tip - Finney is one of my favs and this plus From Time to Time and some of his short stories are on my bookshelves - re-read several times.
Then you will love B&R's T&A, B&B!!
Just watched the video diary....wonderful. What a great idea!

....How about having a New York Visitor profile....???
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 10?
Online Users

Guests: 8