Howcome my g*dd*mned post was deleted!

Posted by livetotravel 
Howcome my g*dd*mned post was deleted!
August 23, 2006 04:14PM
delete the spam not serious posters - what's the matter, can't stand the criticism?
Hmmmm, I am surprised by that to L2T. I took it seriously! Glad you are still here and did not give up. You are a great asset to aany'er
Re: Howcome my g*dd*mned post was deleted!
August 23, 2006 04:24PM
Liveto,
Mistakes happen. Again, I totally understand your frustration. You do live in NYC don't you? smiling smiley Hang in there. Your contributions are awesome. Soon the whole Phorum will be overhauled, this month, and this should eliminate the whole spam problem. Again thanks Salsa and Mel (and everyone) for your support!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2006 05:21PM by askanewyorker.
Glad to help the team captain! Can't wait for the overhaul!!!!!

I must praise your patience Kennedy, with all the spammers. I think you're doing a great job, and even if I can't offer any constructive help (apart from the best place to shop!) I enjoy reading the various postings and being able to chip in when I can!

Viva AANY!!
Somebody at AANY is being very vigilant. The spam is being deleted as quick as it appears. Great stuff....thank you!!
August 24, 2006 04:24PM
Well, we're trying. Thanks Kelly! But as I mentioned a whole new back end is coming soon.
August 24, 2006 05:04PM
Kennedy - sorry for the "virtual" meltdown - looking forward to the new back end.
August 24, 2006 07:38PM
New back end? Hmmmm!
August 25, 2006 12:48AM
I've been needing a new back end for a few years. Tell me where I can get one? winking smiley
August 25, 2006 05:25AM
Live,
No problem. Love your passion. Oracle, I'm smiling.
August 25, 2006 09:42AM
My backend is great, so I'm told by my husband, so I don't need a new one but I'm looking forward to yours.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 24 plus 17?
Online Users

Guests: 12