Safe walk

Posted by tpm45 
Safe walk
August 18, 2006 09:56AM
Is it a safe walk from 33St/8th Ave to Pier 83 on 42 St. This is to catch one of those trips around the city. It looks about a 25 minute walk, but it goes right through what was Hells Kitchen. I dont want to bump into the Jets or the Sharks.
Re: Safe walk
August 18, 2006 10:09AM
Totally safe.
Red
August 18, 2006 10:46AM
There is no Hell's Kitchen any more. I mean, there's a neighborhood with that name, but everything it stands for has been scrubbed clean and eradicated.
August 18, 2006 03:51PM
Spent forever trying to find the Hell's Kitchen Flea Market. Felt totally safe while I rambled around.
August 21, 2006 07:14AM
thanks guys,did you find the flea market, my wife likes that kinda thing
August 21, 2006 12:12PM
Alas, I did not as I had forgotten my directions. Here is the website though, and remember to take the directions with you, as even the police officer I asked didn't know what I was talking about. We were so close, yet so far.

[www.hellskitchenfleamarket.com]

You may want to go to the search engine for all dates and type in flea market and second hand store. Your wife will love you even more smiling smiley
August 21, 2006 05:41PM
I went to the flea market a couple of years ago but when I went back on another weekend a month later it wasn't on, never did find out why.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 12 plus 13?
Online Users

Guests: 6