wedding meal

Posted by Lisa Edwards 
Re: wedding meal
August 22, 2006 08:30AM
i was really looking forward to my wedding (having already been to NYC twice before in February and knowing what the weather is like) but after visiting the site some of you have really made me consider canx the whole thing.

thanks to those who have been positive though. i'm sure that it will be a wonderful day - whether it snows or not.
Red
August 22, 2006 09:04AM
Well, we're New Yorkers. We tell you what we think, not what we think you want to hear.

I had my wedding in early November with a Central Park component. Several guests commented privately later that they thought it was a bit unpleasantly chilly (we didn't feel it, but it was our wedding.) And that was EARLY NOVEMBER.
August 22, 2006 09:40AM
oh well. when we told people about the wedding it was when the reports were on the tv in the uk about the blizzards. so atleast they have seen NY at it's worst (weather-wise) so they have no reason to complain if they are cold. atleast they can wear layers - don't think my dress will look quite so appealing tho.
August 23, 2006 07:16AM
What about a wedding on St Lucia or the Costa Rica, then fly over to the states for the honeymoon
August 23, 2006 08:40AM
everything is booked now and I don't think we would want to change it now. i have an allergy to heat so a wedding abroad would probably kill me!

everyone coming with us has been warned of how cold it might be so we are prepared.

forgetting that the wedding is in february - any more suggestions for the meal? alot of people are suggesting River Cafe but would like something different.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 9 plus 3?
Online Users

Guests: 4