Menutopia!

Posted by Dan 
Dan
Menutopia!
August 17, 2006 01:34PM
I have a question. Have you guys heard about Menutopia.com yet?

It's the best NYC website since...ever. All the restaurant info you need and some you didn't even know you needed. Try it out!

www.menutopia.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2006 09:35PM by (n/a).
Re: Menutopia!
August 17, 2006 02:03PM
Fabulous!!!!

A great way to add to planning of the next trip out! Kazza, you checking it out for next month?
August 17, 2006 02:14PM
I certainly am! There's a great UWS section. Thanks for the link Dan.
August 17, 2006 02:47PM
Dan,
Just finished eating kialua pig and some poi smiling smiley Mahalo for the site.
August 17, 2006 03:00PM
Great site - thanks for the link. I think it's the best thing since savory ny

[www.savorynewyork.com]
August 17, 2006 05:12PM
Kennedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hawaii still!!!! Poi!! Yucko!!! Grew up around it friends and family ate it. Never aquired the taste. Now the pig! To die for!

Savory is good too. Video gives a different slant on things.
August 18, 2006 07:54PM
Nice site. Hope it grows, as I didn't find many reviews. It's very like menupages.com, which I've been using.

KMs, I just know you're having a fantastic time. Can't wait to see you all golden and beautiful. Poi? Feh!
November 20, 2007 08:53AM
I think Menutopia and SavoryNY are both very good sites that each do one thing very well. I happen to think [www.FoodistColony.com] is a food lovers dream of a website. They let you build you own restaurant guide and has many of the same feature and more. All three are very innovative and it is exciting to watch them grow.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 7 plus 1?
Online Users

Guests: 9