RENT AN APARTAMENT AT NEW YORK

Posted by AITZIBER BASOCO 
HELLO:
I WOULD LIKE TO RENT AN STUDIO OR AN APARTAMENT FOR A WEEK. WE WANT TO STAY THERE FROM 17 TO 25 OF NOVEMBER. IF IT WOULD BE POSIBLE, WE WANT TO STAY IN BROOKLING OR IN ANOTHER PLACE OF MANHATTAN.

I,M WAITING FOR THE ANSWER.

THANK YOU FOR ALL.
Re: RENT AN APARTAMENT AT NEW YORK
August 09, 2006 10:39PM
For one week? Probably not.
August 10, 2006 12:09PM
you could possibly try craigslist.org to look for an apartment someone could be offering. one week is pretty short, but you might get lucky.
August 10, 2006 12:37PM
Try the following:

[www.new-york-apartment.com]

[www.urbanlegendny.com]

also sublet.com
October 28, 2006 05:12PM
I did the same search you're doing now last year. If you're alone, I know a lady that rents out one room w/bathroom on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. It's a nice place, & she gives you a key to the apt to come & go as you please.
It rented for $65 per night, but probably has gone up. But still an excellent deal. If you'll send me your basic personal info along with e-mail address, I'll gladly forward it to her.

I have no idea if the room is available during those dates. I'm headed back to NYC in April 2007 myself.
Jeff
jeffreysmith@triad.rr.com

AITZIBER BASOCO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HELLO:
> I WOULD LIKE TO RENT AN STUDIO OR AN APARTAMENT
> FOR A WEEK. WE WANT TO STAY THERE FROM 17 TO 25 OF
> NOVEMBER. IF IT WOULD BE POSIBLE, WE WANT TO STAY
> IN BROOKLING OR IN ANOTHER PLACE OF MANHATTAN.
>
> I,M WAITING FOR THE ANSWER.
>
>
>
> THANK YOU FOR ALL.

October 28, 2006 06:41PM
My daughter and I stayed here 2 yrs ago and loved it.

www.ancostudios.com

Our own apartment in the Upper East Side. We saw 3 different apartments, and the only one I would not recommend is the one way in the back on the first floor and only because it was basement like and just thrown together. You could ask them to email you a photo of your room and decide from there. We were close to all the museums and Central Park. People commented that it is not close to the subway, but we did not feel that way at all. We loved walking the neighborhood.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 20 plus 12?
Online Users

Guests: 8