Restaraunts

Posted by cardinal 
Restaraunts
August 07, 2006 10:58AM
Can anyone recommend some hip restaurants to try out that are moderately priced ($30-$40 entree range). A friend and I will be in town in a couple of weeks and would like to "splurge" on a nice dinner. I've tried to make reservations at Mesa Grill but no luck. I'm a foodie and am open to different cuisines. Please help!!!
Re: Restaraunts
August 07, 2006 06:09PM
The latest in hip are the restaurants of the Meatpacking District. Try Morimoto, Del Poso, Buddakan, or the ever-reliable and fabulous Spice Market. You might have better luck booking on opentable.com, though not all restaurants subscribe. I wouldn't call Telepan "hip," but the food is incredible! Google it to find their web site.
August 07, 2006 06:09PM
Typo: should have said Del Posto.
August 08, 2006 06:03PM
My nephew celebrated a birthday at Morimoto and had a wonderful time. He loved the food. He travels the country and is a foodie too.
August 10, 2006 02:12PM
First, thank your lucky stars that you couldn't get through to Mesa Grill - it has seen better days.

Check out my favorite new web site - [www.savorynewyork.com]

You can search by neighborhood, it has videos and liats all the reviews - I swear by it.

I've eaten at Babbo and the Spotted Pig recently as well as at Vong (a JG's restuarant), I also loved The Tasting Room, Blue Fin and Il Buco.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 16?
Online Users

Guests: 6