designer bags in chinatown

Posted by Liesbet 
designer bags in chinatown
August 03, 2006 10:12AM
Hello,

On august 20th I'm going to New York City.
I'm a big fan of bags... is it realy true that you can find lots of designer replica's in Chinatown?
Can you tell me the name of a store or street where I should go to?
I it true that the chinese people have hidden places were they hide their goods? If yes, how do you find those hidden places and are they safe to go to?
Which designer brands do they sell at the moment?

Thank you very much for your help,
belgian greetings,
Liesbet

Re: designer bags in chinatown
August 03, 2006 11:18AM
Here is a link to a thread I found when using the search option on this site. It should tell you all you need to know. Have fun.

[www.askanewyorker.com]
August 03, 2006 12:24PM
Thank you Salsa!
August 03, 2006 02:10PM
i want to know when can I buy designer (prada, gucci) bags in chinatown?
Several stores were closed by court order. However between Broadway and Centre Street, look for people showing a sheet of paper with pictures of handbags you can buy. They will lead you to their warehouse nearby.
February 01, 2010 03:24AM
Designer handbags are the handbags which are manufactured by us keeping in mind the best designs of the well known brands but the raw material and designers employed are our own. Hence, these are available at reasonable prices. The quality of these Designer handbags is also competitive in the market.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 21 plus 2?
Online Users

Guests: 7