dinner

Posted by susanne 
dinner
June 30, 2006 09:00AM
hay everybody!
in about a few days my dream comes true, me and my father are going to NEW YORK!! but I´ve got a question. does anybody know a place were we can have a good meal against a lower price in the neighberhood of the Pennsylvania hotel?
thank you already for the response!!
Re: dinner
June 30, 2006 05:58PM
The good news is that it's so easy to get around Manhattan, so don't worry about staying near your hotel to eat. What kind of food do you like? One of my favorite places isn't too far, maybe a 10- or 15-minute walk. Artisanal is a bistro and is famous for their wine and cheese. Their cheese menu is six pages, and they've got 160 wines they sell by the glass. Their fondue is incredible!

Or hop the subway down to the Village, where you'll find lots of little restaurants. Two great bargains are the tiny Po, and the even tinier Tartine. Both excellent food.

If you want to try something very different, go to the Bright Food Shop in Chelsea. It looks like a luncheonette, but their food is great. It's Mexican-Asian!

To see reviews and sample menus, go to www.menupages.com

Have a great trip!
Re: dinner
July 11, 2006 01:13AM
Hi Susanne;
Since you just mention the area of Pennsyvania hotel, thats near Penn Station on 34th st.
I do know of an good 24 hr diner with a very nice night manager named Billy. He's originally from Greece, but a great guy.
It's called the Starlight Diner on 34th st @ 7th ave.
Go to www.menupages.com for futher info.

Have a great time in NYC. You'll love it.

susanne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hay everybody!
> in about a few days my dream comes true, me and my
> father are going to NEW YORK!! but I´ve got a
> question. does anybody know a place were we can
> have a good meal against a lower price in the
> neighberhood of the Pennsylvania hotel?
> thank you already for the response!!

Jeff Smith
jeffreysmith@triad.rr.com
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 15?
Online Users

Guests: 5