Belvedere Hotel

Posted by Meg 
Meg
Belvedere Hotel
June 26, 2006 07:18PM
What a great forum! Glad I found it. Any comments on the Belvedere Hotel? Am going to NYC in July with 3 friends for 3 days. I haven't been to NYC in 22 years and am really looking forward to our trip. It's highly likely we'll be staying at the Belvedere and any info is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Re: Belvedere Hotel
June 26, 2006 10:19PM
We have stayed at the Belvedere twice and will be there again JUly 10th. It is just fine. We like the price and the location. Have a great trip.
June 27, 2006 12:04AM
I spent 9 nights at the Belvedere last September. This is an excellent choice ! I haven't tried their restaurant though but all other services were impeccable and the staff very pleasant.
June 27, 2006 03:10AM
The Belvedere is one of the best hotels I've stayed in. You have made an excellent choice! Very nicely decorated and great rooms (especially because they come with a kitchenette). I wouldn't bother with the restaurant though, quite expensive, and when you consider there are loads of delis and restaurants on your doorstep.

Also great location. I sound like a hotel sales rep. I will stop now.
Meg
June 27, 2006 08:46AM
Thanks for the positive comments! I am going with 2 of my exchange students from Germany that I hosted in 2000 & 2001 and we are looking forward to visiting the city. Next step is to work on an itinerary - we arrive LGA on a Tuesday afternoon around 5:15 and our flight leaves NY on Friday at 7 pm. I have come up with several ideas & just hope we can fit them all in and not get lost either. Plan on using bus, subway & lots of walking!
June 28, 2006 01:14PM
where is the belvedere? what are the rates?? sounds like a nice place
Meg
June 28, 2006 03:41PM
Actually, my friends from Germany or rather, their travel agent recommended the Belvedere. They were able to get a rate of 64 euro per night per person (there are 3 of us), which sounded pretty good to me. (the exchange rate right now is 80 cents per one euro) I checked www.tripadvisor.com for reviews & most had positive comments. The Belvedere is at 319 West 48th St. Check their website www.belvederehotelnyc.com for more info.
July 07, 2006 05:48PM
I see that is where Churrescaria Plataforma is a Brasilian steak house. We have Rodigio in Denver and they are VERY expensive, it is all meat and very little of anything else. They are a lot of fun though, because here at least almost all the staff is Brasilian and no one has fun like they do.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 24 plus 1?
Online Users

Guests: 8