June 22, 2006 11:49AM
Hi everybody,

Me and a friend are going to visit NY in 3 weeks. I was wondering, where can
we book a helikopter flight tour?

And what are the rates?

Thanks!
Re: Helicopter tour New York ??!!
June 22, 2006 12:01PM
I did the New York New York tour a few years ago through Liberty (http://www.libertyhelicopters.com/tours/) and thought it was very good value for money. You get to see all 5 boroughs and actually fly over Central Park which is amazing.
[www.libertyhelicopters.com]

people on this site have talked about this company before and said it was a pretty good experience. Have fun!
see, daisiegee and I answered this at the same time!
June 22, 2006 12:13PM
and on opposite sides of the Atlantic...spooky eh? BTW Kelly, I think New York City better brace itself for the arrival of Helen on Monday. She is as high as a kite!
June 22, 2006 01:15PM
I confirm the service is excellent. I booked online prior to our trip last September and everything went fine. I chose the "Big Apple" tour from the VIP Heliport near the Jacob Javits Center. A few things I remind: you must confirm your participation 24 hours in advance (I forgot to do so but they didn't spank me though and I took the flight I had booked), leave all unnecessary items or bags at your hotel and don't forget your passport because they check it out. After the tour, when you step out of the helicopter they take your picture and you can buy it at their shop if you want.

Enjoy !
Thanks for all the info!

BTW: Kelly, it's me....ivan.. smiling smiley
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 17 plus 21?
Online Users

Guests: 1