Tim
Some pics for you
June 13, 2006 03:05PM
finally got them onto the net so here we go

[i62.photobucket.com]

I love this one.
[i62.photobucket.com]

Pleased with this one [i62.photobucket.com]

And a little vid for you as well they claimed it was just adrill but i wasn't sure maybe something for the toursits:

[s62.photobucket.com]

Well there's a few for you i have taken about 360 digi photos as well as having 7 rolls of camera film to develop.

Tell me what you think of them i would be interested to get your feedback.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2006 03:02PM by (n/a).
Re: Some pics for you
June 14, 2006 01:12AM
Thanks for sharing those. The second picture is super!
June 14, 2006 02:24AM

Great pictures Tim...I didn't know you could get photos on here....how the devil did you manage it?

I saw a similar thing with the police cars a couple of years ago...it's quite a sight!

Tim
June 14, 2006 01:50PM
Its pretty easy you go to a file hosting site www.photobucket.com then browse to where your photo is on your computer then click upload it will then make the photo avaliable in your album, you then need to highlight the URL and copy it then go to the site you want to put them on and right click and go to paste it will then copy the URL with your photo or file etc.
Tim
June 14, 2006 03:08PM
Just come across this one as i was organising my photos. I never saw how they managed to do this though must be quite a sight.

[i62.photobucket.com]
June 15, 2006 12:48AM
Tim, on my first visit to NYC we saw those multi deck parking things and were fascinated by them. I took pictures too in case no-one believed me!
June 15, 2006 01:15AM
There was one on W26th street across from our apartment and one day there was an awful noise and when I looked out the top platform had collapsed and three cars had all dropped on a 4th, there was a porche, a mercedes, a jaguar and an old datsun. It made the paper the next day under the headline, 'Car-tastrophy'.
June 15, 2006 11:35AM

...Did you get to see the Soccer...??
Tim
June 15, 2006 02:17PM
I had got the wrong time for kick off i found on a website somewhere that kick off would of been 12.00 ny time but it was in fact earlier so i missed the game, i only caught the end just as they were finishing to see the score i went into the espn cafe to see it quickly which i didn't think much off wasn't that impressed by it.
June 16, 2006 07:19PM
Was in NYC - first time - last September and amazed by the city. I really fell in love with it but never found the time to write a report or publish my pictures. So here is the occasion to post a few ones (1024x768 JPEG) which you can use as wallpaper for your desktop as I do. You never know, if you want a picture of something, ask for it, I may have something...

Bryant Park
[users.skynet.be]

Guggenheim Museum inside
[users.skynet.be]

New York Stock Exchange
[users.skynet.be]

Radio City auditorium
[users.skynet.be]

The Sphere - recovered from the WTC collapse
[users.skynet.be]

A building near Ground Zero - forgot what it was
[users.skynet.be]

Atlas on Fifth Avenue
[users.skynet.be]

Rockefeller Center main tower
[users.skynet.be]

New York seen from the top of the Empire State Building
[users.skynet.be]
[users.skynet.be]
[users.skynet.be]
[users.skynet.be]
June 16, 2006 07:53PM
Thanks for sharing. Great shots
June 17, 2006 09:54AM
Great photos. Thanks!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 7 plus 6?
Online Users

Guests: 9