Ohm or Bliss 57? And Bergdorf's....

Posted by Lily 
Anyone been to either/both spa? I've looked at reviews for each and they both look good but I was wondering, for massages, which is better? We're coming to NY at the end of June and would like to hit one on a Friday afternoon.

After massages, we're planning to go to the make-up counter at Bergdorf's to get my friend a makeover. With so many lines available, Bergdorf's seems like it would be best. Anyone know? How's the service at Bergdorf's? I hate Sephora (not even sure if that store is *in* Manhattan) but want her to have a lot of options to find the best makeup line.

Thanks in advance!
Bliss is a great spa. I have not been to the other one, but you will not go wrong with Bliss. It has a very good reputation. The products they use are terrific.
Re: Ohm or Bliss 57? And Bergdorf's....
June 23, 2006 12:04PM
Well, we couldn't get into Bliss 57 at a time that worked for us, so we're going to Bliss 49. Here's hoping it's great! The prices were much more reasonable than I expected them to be.

Can't wait to arrive in NY!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 14?
Online Users

Guests: 8