6-day trip

Posted by Philipp 
6-day trip
May 08, 2006 06:44AM
hey guys!
i will be in ny for 6 days (from may 22nd to 29th), and it's my first time there. sure i know about some sights, but i would really like to get to know what's really a "must see" over there?! apart from that, i would like to buy a few clothes, so if anybody could recommend a good area for shops (i fancy stuff from unknown, small design factories that look not too regular), that would be great! and, besides, i'm also interested in modern arts-are there a few top-galleries to see in those days?!
thank you so much in advance for you help!!! i'm sure that you guys can give me a lot of good hints!!!
aloha, philipp
Re: 6-day trip
May 08, 2006 11:14AM
Hi Phillip,
The link below worth checking out. It's part of MOMA, which of course you should also see. PS1 si even bigger and is all about up anc coming artist. It's a fantastic building in Queens. Easy to get to.

www.ps1.org/

[chelseaartgalleries.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2006 11:17AM by askanewyorker.
May 13, 2006 08:31PM
Hi Phillip;
I've just returned from a 2nd trip to NYC, Manhattan especially.
If you'll e-mail me at jsmith27379@triad.rr.com. I'll be happy to send you several list that I used for what I wanted to see and how I did it.

To make the most of your ny trip, it simply requires a bit of organization.

I presume you know it'll be in your best interest to get a 7 day unlimited metro card for the subway/bus system.

Talk to you soon
Jeff
May 14, 2006 04:00AM

The whole of New York is "Must See!"
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 21?
Online Users

Guests: 7