David Blaine "human aquarium"

Posted by eagleswingsunltd 
David Blaine "human aquarium"
May 06, 2006 11:50PM
Many of you NY'ers may've heard of articles or news reports of David Blaine's "human aquarium" , seen in the plaza of the Lincoln Center.

Having read some of the articles of the different feats he's trying to accomplish during all this essentially makes me wonder as he puts it "if something goes wrong, everyone will think I'm insane".
He's right........

But I do ask a favor of anyone thats kind enough to do so.
I live in NC, not NYC. Even though I recently returned from a one week trip in Manhattan.

If anyone has any interest & has either a digital camera or camera phone, and is near or makes a trip to the Lincoln Center, would take what pictures they would, I'd appreciate sending me those.
It's an interesting feat he undertaking. The last part of it is being chained with 150 #'s of chain, while holding his breath for 9 minutes. The world record is 2 seconds shy of that.

If anything goes too wrong, essentially due to his 7 days in the water sphere, he won't have enough energy to get out and drown.

The e-mail address to send pictures is jsmith27379@triad.rr.com.

Thanks
Jeff
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 24?
Online Users

Guests: 4