Art supplies...

Posted by Bootfit 
Art supplies...
April 25, 2006 06:49AM
I'll start a new thhread fior this seeing as my old thread was completly different...

Are there (I'm sure there are) any art supplies shops in New York - I'm after a new set or Tria markers as they cost a fortune over here in the UK.

[www.letraset.com]

Do any of the department stores stock these particular markers???

Re: Art supplies...
April 25, 2006 07:18AM
Have you tried Pearl Paints?

[www.pearlpaint.com]
April 25, 2006 08:27AM
Utrecht (www.utrecht.com) and Dick Blick (www.dickblick.com) are two other possibilities. Blick lists those markers on its website, and they do a big online/catalog order business, although I'm not sure about shipping to the UK. They'd probably have them in the NYC store as well.
April 25, 2006 05:27PM
We enjoyed Pearl Paint when we went. It is right next to China Town so you can combine the two. Be ready to go up a lot of steps at Pearl. The staff is very helpful.
April 25, 2006 07:00PM
There is a great shop ohn W23rd, unfortunately I can't rmember the name, I'm pretty sure it is between 7th and 8th Aves.
April 25, 2006 07:56PM
I've never been to Pearl, but hear it's wonderful. In midtown there's Lee's on W. 57th, between 6th-7th (or is it 7th-Broadway?).

April 26, 2006 10:29PM
The place you're probably thinking of on 23rd Street is Utrecht--237 W. 23rd between 7th and 8th. They have a couple of locations in the city.
April 27, 2006 05:44AM
That's it.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 13?
Online Users

Guests: 16