Eating out..near Embassy Suites (Battery Park)

Posted by Darren 
Can anyone tell me where to eat out that is withing walking distance of the above..casual, friendly,comfortable surroundings that isn't over the top with it's pricing please....
right there in the financial center, literally around the corner and a two minute walk away, there are a few restaurants that overlook the water. if the weather is nice, they usually have chairs and tables outside and it's kind of a nice atmosphere. I can't really think of the names right now, but there is one mexican restaurant, I believe, and a few pub-like places.

if you like indian food there is a baluchi's at 275 greenwich st.
another good place is Petite Abeille at 134 Broadway, inexpensive and tasty.

a bit farther but still walking distance is Les Halles on John St, across Broadway.

also Duane Park Cafe at 157 Duane St is pretty good.

You aren't far from the south st seaport, just a short walk, and down there you'll find more chain-type restaurants but it can be fun to be down there on a nice day.
Re: Eating out..near Embassy Suites (Battery Park)
April 27, 2006 10:30AM
Chevys is right there by the movie theater/DSW. Its a chain but I love their tortillas!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 6?
Online Users

Guests: 16