H&M clothing stores?

Posted by Vanessa 
H&M clothing stores?
October 10, 2005 11:59AM
I have recently heard that this is a good place to find fashionable clothing at lower prices. ANyone have thoughts on them? And where I can find them? I went to their website which is a tad difficult to navigate.

Thanks!
Rob
Re: H&M clothing stores?
October 10, 2005 01:53PM
50th & Fifth Avenue across from St. Patrick's Cathedral.

My friends in Germany say the only problem with them is that you can always tell the clothes are from H&M when you see them on the street.

Great prices though if it's what you're looking for. Try them.
October 10, 2005 02:47PM
There are several of them in the city - a couple in Soho, a couple on 34th Street and the one mentioned earlier near St. Patrick's Cathedral. I like their clothes a lot and they are not expensive. However, their selection varies. Sometimes I will shop and buy a lot, and other times I will find absolutely nothing that I like. So it all depends. But you should definitely check it out!!

Also, the thing someone said about being able to tell they are from H&M....if you wear an outfit where every piece is from H&M then yeah you will probably be able to tell (which is true for any store). But anyone with fashion sense knows you should mix and match pieces from several different stores and designers to get a unique look.
Rob
October 10, 2005 05:30PM
Fifth Avenue location is between 51 and 52. I was just in the neighborhood so I double checked the location.
Marea
October 10, 2005 07:43PM
On 34th St there is one on the corner of 7th Ave and another just past the corner of 6th ave towards 5th ave. In Soho they are on Broadway below Prince Street, can't remember exactly. My daughter and her friends loved them and I even have a couple of blouses from there, here in Australia no one would know where they are from, we don't have H & M.
Kathy
October 10, 2005 09:19PM
There's also one very close to Bloomingdales on Lexington Avenue (58th or 59th street). H&M is a good place for inexpensive casual tops and T-shirts.
October 11, 2005 05:47PM
Rob, the same thing can be said about Ann Taylor as far as being able to pick out what someone is wearing while you are bopping around town. There are WAY to many Ann Taylor stores. I saw them everywhere in NYC, and I can walk to 3 of them within 5 minutes from my office in Denver.
June 04, 2006 11:09AM
what type of credit cards H&M accept at their stores

Why not try Century 21? You can get designer labelled gear for not a lot of money..and no one need ever know..e.xcept me and you! And, I can keep secrets!
June 04, 2006 04:59PM
I now H & M take visa and mastercard and I'm pretty sure they take Amex as well.
June 06, 2006 05:50PM
I prefer TJMAXX. Lots of individual style and designer stuff there.
anyone have an idea how to purchase h&m clothes from japan? thanx.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Online Users

Guests: 12