Visitor advice....

Posted by Jon 
Jon
Visitor advice....
January 12, 2003 02:57PM
Hi,

I am planning a visit toward the end of March and would love some advice on where to stay, where to eat, what to visit and where to party!!!

Just so you have some idea of what to tell me... I am 30 something male from Liverpool, UK who loves to explore the "real" city, not just the "tourist" attractions. I'm very active so am thinking of renting a bike for the time I'm there (Can I rent one???). I am planning to stay for 7 days and want to get as much in as possible.

All info would be very helpful..... Thanks in advance.

Just
Re: Visitor advice....
January 12, 2003 05:41PM
I don't remember even seeing car rental, let alone a bike rental!

The subway is only $1.50, wouldn't have thought you need any other transport unless you wanna go out the city.

Have fun!
Re: Visitor advice....
January 12, 2003 06:18PM
Hi, I am planning a trip to New York during our school spring break. I am comming with my cousin who is also 8th grade, like me, and my mom and aunt. What I really want to know is if it is safe for the four of us to be out at night.....like riding the subway and walking around? I really want to enjoy New York, but I am a little bit nervous. We will be staying in Mahattan. I appreciate your advise and any tips you might offer. Thanks Lauren
Caroline
Re: Visitor advice..../bike rental
January 13, 2003 08:35AM
[www.centralparkbiketour.com]

see this site for bike rental info.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 16?
Online Users

Guests: 7