Hair Salons

Posted by lm4883 
Hair Salons
October 04, 2005 04:24PM
I just moved to the city. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good hair salon/stylist. I usually get a cut and highlights and pay around $140. So something in that price range would be great.

I would love to hear about people's good and bad experiences so I can try to narrow down where to go.

Thanks.

(Please don't post if you work in a salon.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2005 04:25PM by lm4883.
Re: Hair Salons
October 04, 2005 05:33PM
The best way to find a good stylist, is to ask someone that looks fabulous and has similar hair to yours. Then you know their person is great with your type of hair.
Mia
October 05, 2005 02:29PM
I would like to have hair extensions put in, and wondered how much they cost? Is it any cheaper in New York than in London? And how long does it take?...Haven't got a great deal of time to spend.
Kelly M
October 05, 2005 03:55PM
I like a place called Mousey Brown, on Lorimer St in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. THey are good, and pretty reasonable. I don't have any idea where you live or if a trip to Brooklyn is possible, but it's a good place.
October 05, 2005 04:52PM
Depends on how many extensions. The secretary at my son's school just had her whole head done, it took 8 hours. Looks gorgeous
Marea
October 05, 2005 06:15PM
I don't know what hairdressers in London charge but the guy I used to go to in New York cost me double what I pay here in Sydney. I didn't mind paying though because he was as good as my guy here.
Mia
October 06, 2005 02:36PM
Thank you for all that info. I have made a note of the Mousey Brown place. I fancy being transformed !!!!!!!!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 13 plus 22?
Online Users

Guests: 6