United Clock Corp.

Posted by Katie 
Re: United Clock Corp.
February 21, 2008 11:58AM
My husband recently bought an old 'sailing ship' clock like his family had years ago. The face of the clock says United Clock Corp. The ships 'rigging' is missing. Anyone have the same clock and know how the rigging should be? Anyone know the model number?
March 03, 2008 01:50PM
I have an antique Will Rogers Clock which has three heads one saying radio the other movie was wondering how much it is worth...made by United Clock Corporation
March 04, 2008 10:07PM
Donna,

I also have a Will Rogers clock that has 3 heads and says Radio Star on the left one and Movie Actor on the other. It also says HUMORIST in large print across the bottom. Have you found out anything else about it? Mine is made by the United Clock Corporation of Brooklyn NY. I cannot find a date or serial number on mine.

Thanks!
March 06, 2008 02:56PM
I have a model 370 by the United Clock Corp..It looks like a large pocket watch.Possibly brass. My parents bought it in 1961,when I was born.It works fantastic.If anyone has a clue about this clock or has one,please let me know.Thanks.
Re: United Clock Corp-Model 455
March 12, 2008 10:47AM
I too have Model 455 made by United Clock Corp. It belongedto my husband's mother, who is now deceased. I cleaned the tarnished off today and it is beautiful. The fire is burning in the fireplace, it is keeping time, but slowly. the second hand works, the minute hand can't be adjusted. Guess I can find a clock repair shop for this problem. I was hoping to send it back to United Clock for refurbishing. If you find a place for repairing same, please let me know. Thanks.
March 31, 2008 09:09AM
I, too, have a United Clock #444. The clock I have is 42 years old. I know because my mom won it when she was pregnant with me (oops, I've told my age!)
My mother hosted a "Stanley" party (similar to a Tupperware party but different product) and this was her hostess gift. It works wonderfully. It is starting to make a bit of pendulum noise. Just thought I would give you an idea of the age. I don't think it is worth anything except sentimental value. smiling smiley
March 31, 2008 07:53PM
My father recently acquired a United Clork Corp, clock like the one you described here. Did you ever find out a value. He was wondering the same thing.
April 05, 2008 09:21AM
We are a big Supplier of brand shoes and clothes in China. We can provide lots of styles of sport shoes such as: Nike Shoes,(1-23)air jordan, AFl,bapes,air max,nike dunk,shox, jeans(bape/evisu/RMC/BBC),T-shirt(bape/evisu/RMC/Polo/Locaste). New styles and hot styles are active every day.Quality products and quality service.Small profits but quick turnover.We accept big&small quantity order. Drop shipping is available.Provide tracking numbers for all products shipped.Dont be vacillatingly to contact with us:
our site: [www.shoes-deal.com]
email: E-mail:nikeshoesdeal@live.cn

msn: dealshoes1@hotmail.com
April 05, 2008 12:38PM
Matt Olivet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> this is my correct e-mail
> address...mattso56@yahoo.com
> any info on my note from yesterday would be
> appreciated...Thanks,,Matt
April 05, 2008 06:08PM
I haven't heard anyone mention United Clock Corporation model #84...Does anyone know anything about value...or any other info? g
April 07, 2008 10:10AM
I have an United Clock Corp mantle clock #811 it is a ship with metal sails and I would like to know what it is worth and also the mast ropes have come off and I am not sure how they attach to the sails. So if anyone has any information please let me know.

Thanks,
JT
April 10, 2008 06:42AM
I saw your posting here and i have been researching this clock. I found one on ebay and it has all the strings on it and they have different angles of pictures. I hope this will be of help to you.

[cgi.ebay.ca]
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 11?
Online Users

Guests: 28