United Clock Corp.

Posted by Katie 
Re: United Clock Corp.
July 15, 2008 06:16PM
I have a united horse clock that is tarnished in some places. What do I use to clean it with or will the black spots ever come out? Thanks
July 20, 2008 09:51PM
I also have a United Clock Corp. model No. 444.....It is a mini grandfather clock. It belonged to my parents. It has stopped, I would greatly appreciate having any information, which would help me.

Thank You.
July 21, 2008 06:04AM
What is the value of this clock, I also have one.....
July 21, 2008 03:07PM
Michael,

I have what sounds like to be the same clock by United. It is model # 640. I would also love to know the age and the value. I have searched several diffrent web sites, and have never found another like it.
i have a clock it is from united clock corporation and the model number is 811 i found out that it is a colonial ship but have no idea how much it is worth or how old it is Please HElp?????? thanks
July 27, 2008 10:01AM
I also have the ships clock without rigging. it is model 811.
August 08, 2008 04:00PM
I purchased a clock today just like the one you have described....mine needs lots of cleaning. I was wondering if you had any responses to your question.
I would like to know when this clock was made and the value of it also.
Thanks for your time.
Kathryn
Hello. We have an antique clock and was wondering if you would know about how old or how much it would be worth.This is the information on the back of the clock: Manufactured BY UNITED METAL GOODS BKLYN, NY Licensed UNDERWRITERS WESTINGHOUSE Pat. No. 2.140.365

Thanks, Sincerely Jeff and Ashley Harvey
E-mail: janda@twlakes.net
August 12, 2008 11:15PM
the clock i have has a man bowling with 3 pins standing mfg by united metal goods only no. i have is the pat no. 2.140.365 the clock display says united self starting how old and what do you think the value is thank you Jeff Harvey
August 13, 2008 08:30PM
I have a 1957 United Clock model #290 lighthouse clock. It works and keeps perfect time. It shows some age, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me what something like this is worth.?
August 19, 2008 05:34PM
looking for the value of clock 990 with the dancing people on it .any help would be appreciated. thanks, ken.
August 20, 2008 01:08PM
I too have an electric United Clock Corp clock, model # 455 -- both the fireplace and clock works perfectly. Please let me know where I can find out how much it is worth.

thank you.

Jackie
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 10 plus 6?
Online Users

Guests: 16