NYC events ???

Posted by Karolina 
Karolina
NYC events ???
September 25, 2005 09:42AM
Hi everyone,

Some might remember me. And yes, I´m coming to NYC again smiling smiley Jippii!

I´m now looking for a list of ALL events in NYC in January. Any help from you guys?

ALL = ballet, theatre, opera, concerts, rock, gigs etc. No museums, exhibitions or other boring "adult" stuff... heheh

Thanks for your help,

Karolina
Re: NYC events ???
September 25, 2005 03:08PM
NYC & Co has a searchable calendar of events:
[www.nycvisit.com]

For concerts and club gigs, you'll need to check out The Village Voice once you've arrived.
Karolina
September 25, 2005 03:23PM
so no pissible to find out about the gigs before arrival? as i am still planning my exact dates... would love to be there when something great is happening.
Jay
September 25, 2005 04:07PM
it is a little early to be able to tell you what will be going on in January, but check back often.
Marea
September 25, 2005 05:15PM
Try www.jimsdeli.com They may not have things for January yet but it would be worthwhile to check regularly.
Kelly M
September 26, 2005 06:37AM
September 26, 2005 09:23AM
try ticketmaster.com for concert info
September 29, 2005 04:53AM
For theater try and concerts try [www.timout.com] if your interested in a Broadway or an Off Broadway show check out [www.broadaybox.com] for discounts.
October 06, 2005 12:47AM
There are plenty of concerts, sporting events, theatre shows, and parties listed on [www.neighborwork.com]. To find New York events, go to:

[www.neighborwork.com]

October 06, 2005 10:26AM
Honestly, January is typically a bit on the slow side out here.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 22?
Online Users

Guests: 2