Meeting people in NYC

Posted by Scott 
Meeting people in NYC
August 28, 2005 10:53AM
Hi everyone,

Im traveling to NYC from Australia in mid september and was wondering if anyone could tell me some good places to meet people. I'm 30, and am going to be in the U.S. on business but am planning a few days r and r in NYC plus just a little business. Any ideas on where i should be going and/or staying would be great. I'm into a bit of everything, certainly love the nightlife and going out. Will be traveling alone so i'm keen to meet some people. And if anyone is going to be in NYC around mid sept and want to catch up feel free to let me know smiling smiley

Many thanks in advance.

Scott

Re: Meeting people in NYC
August 28, 2005 02:49PM
I will be traveling to NYC sept 17-21 also alone. possibly moving there so looking to explore like a local. 26 year old female. shoot me an email tinkerbell696@hotmail smiling smiley Lindsey
Chrissy
October 07, 2005 09:05AM
When I moved to NYC I did not know ANYONE here. I met a bunch of people on www.neighborwork.com It is a great place for peole who do not know anyone to meet others. I found peole in my area who have similar intrests as me. Check it out- I seriously highly recommend it! You can also find events going on in NYC which is great for someone who is new or visiting.

[www.neighborwork.com]

Kelly M
October 07, 2005 10:10AM
great tip, Chrissy. Thanks for sharing that, I'm sure lots of people will find it useful.
October 07, 2005 12:51PM
Register at www.NYCLinkup.com where there are a lot of NY'er and new to NY'ers that plan events and gather at many different venues. I joined when I moved back to the city.
Also check out www.rhythmism.com and www.clubplanet.com if you are a clubber.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 14?
Online Users

Guests: 25