Wedding Night Hotel

Posted by Ian 
Ian
Wedding Night Hotel
August 21, 2005 08:44AM
My daughter is getting married in New York next year and i would like to book them into a special room for their wedding night ! Any suggestions New Yorkers!!
Kelly M
Re: Wedding Night Hotel
August 21, 2005 04:49PM
what's your budget per night, and how many nights?
Ian
August 22, 2005 01:38AM
Hi Kelly It is for one night only so i would consider most hotel suggestions.
August 26, 2005 10:12AM
I'd reccommend the Royalton hotel. It's where my husband and I spent our wedding night--in the heart of the theater district. The have a room with a 50 gallon soaking tub, as an Ian Schrager hotel, the place is the epitome of style and sophistication.

If your daughter is more of a funky,downtown girl, The W hotel in Union Square is also a good choice, as is the Ritz Carlton in Battery Park.

I love, love, love the Ritz and their level of service can't be beat!

Congratulations on your daughter's upcoming nuptials!
Ian
August 27, 2005 02:48AM
Kristen thanks for all of your suggestions and i will check them all out. The 50 gallon tub sounds great !
Thankyou also for your good wishes much appreciated.
August 28, 2005 05:38AM
You could also try the Mandarin Oriental in the Time Warner Center. It just opened last year and is supposed to be absolutely amazing. Great views of Central Park and very luxurious.
October 19, 2009 03:41PM
Hello New Yorkers,

I too am planning on tying the knot in New York. We are going to the Manhattan Marriage Bureau and then would like to stay somewhere swanky on our wedding night. Our budget is anything up to about $400. Suggestions? Also, does anyone know of hotel packages for marriage bureau couples? The Ritz is doing one, but the package expires at the end of this year. We are planning on June 2010.

Thanks in advance for your help! smiling smiley
October 29, 2009 01:08PM
I am getting married in NYC Oct 2010.

Does anyone have hotel suggestions for more affordable places. $250 (dbl occupancy) and under is the most desirable for us.

I would like to give my guests as many affordable options as possible.

Thank you so much!
November 11, 2009 11:08AM
The Ritz in Battery park has given really great deals to a few of my couples. Between 200-270

www.newyorkcityelopements.com

[kimberlycoccagnia.blogspot.com]
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 23?
Online Users

Guests: 9