So, the search is finally over....

Posted by lm4883 
So, the search is finally over....
August 08, 2005 06:10PM
So, I have finally finished searching for an apartment in NYC. After spending countless hours on Craigs List and other places, I finally signed a lease on a place. Thanks to you all for encouraging me to keep looking even though it is tough. My place is located in Northern Battery Park City, right on the water, one street south of Chambers.

So my question to you all is, what are the best places around that area for eating, going out, etc, etc. If any of you have lived there, or just happen to know that area really well, I'd love to hear all your insights on the best places to go, you know, those little hidden places that you don't really know about until you live there!!

Thanks!
Kelly M
Re: So, the search is finally over....
August 09, 2005 06:16AM
congratulations! what a great find!
Sean
August 09, 2005 09:45AM
Bubbys is a little North in Tribeca on 120 Harrison Street is worth checking out. Amazing pies. Strange plot of land down in Battery Park is called the Irish Hunger Memorial. Have you seen this?
August 11, 2005 07:09AM
Thanks for the info! I have heard of the Irish Hunger Memorial but haven't had a chance to check it out yet. I will be sure to go see it!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 7 plus 25?
Online Users

Guests: 6