New York architecture images

Posted by Tom Fletcher 
www.nyc-architecture.com

I have spent the past two years building a website about the best 1000 buildings in New York.
The site has images and information and allows the user to search for buildings according to style, type, area, architect, etc. There are also many notes on the
development of New York as a city through history.
This site is without doubt one of the best architectural history sites.
If you could add it to your links page I'd be grateful.
with thanks
Tom Fletcher
KT
Re: New York architecture images
July 22, 2005 01:32AM
I've had a quick look at the site and there's some lovely pictures on there. Well done.
July 22, 2005 09:43AM
Tom—

just checked out your site. I only had time for a quick look but you have lots of great images and interesting background. Nice work.

I occasionally need shots of NYC buildings. Who owns the rights to these photos and how would I go about arranging for usage?

thanks

peter
July 22, 2005 10:18AM
I peeked at the Flatiron bldg, which I fell in love with after reading Jack Finney novels. Great job, I can truly picture Si Morley climbing around the building in several photos.
July 22, 2005 04:03PM
Great job. I'm interested in the architecural history of Manhattan and although I knew most of these sites, not all, or everthing that you included in your descriptions. Ken
July 23, 2005 02:05PM
I recognize you from wired new york.

The site is already in my favorites, really great job.
July 24, 2005 07:25AM
the link has been added.
Betoracle
July 24, 2005 08:31AM
I love the site, and have added it to my favorites. I did find one small mistake that I emailed you about. On the page about the old GE Building (one of my favorites), the info at the bottom describes 30 Rock, the new GE Building.

January 31, 2008 10:36AM
thanks, Tom,
your photos are great! are they all photos you took during traveling?
I'll put a link on my website.
and please visit mine: [www.artofcity.com]
for my traveling sketches.thanks. -Janet
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 3?
Online Users

Guests: 5